gomer-b

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 
When my personal life isn't going the greatest I tend to branch out and involve myself in projects. So far this year I joined the embodiment project and the art journal challenge as well continuing my participation in the 1000 journal project, but that doesn't seem to be enough. I just joined a new project called gluebooks. I love the concept of glue books. Gluebooks are a daily journal where the only requirement is that you glue something to your journal! I like to create at work since I have quite a bit of down time. With my art journal I have a lunchbox filled with art supplies that I use on a daily basis. I love to paint my pages and that tends to be messy and therefore frowned upon. I also tend to spend alot of time working out each entry. With gluebooks all you need is a journal, glue stick and stuff to glue. It is much more freeform and portable. I always tend to rip up magazines and use them in my journaling, but always as an added item and not the primary source of journaling.

With the gluebook I will be able to have a creative outlet and a daily record of my life that the written journal doesn't provide.

For more information on the above mentioned project go here....

embodiment
Art Journal Challenge
1000 journals
gluebooks

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]