gomer-b

Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Happy New Year!

2006 entered with a bang! I celebrated the new year at work. Our lovely main database crashed right at midnight which caused my phone to be flooded with panicked customer advocates! We had to forgo the computer system and actually take in call manually i.e. handwriting them and walking the information over to the appropriate people. My first few hours of the new year were spent calming frantic C.A.'s and dealing with upset members stranded on the side of the road and waiting for a tow truck. Fun! Fun!

When I left work at 4 am I called my husband to check in on him. He was at work as well and was so busy that he said hi and bye in 2 seconds flat. Apparently he was dealing w/crazy computer problems as well.

Now only 8 hours later I am back at work. At least today it is nice and calm. Everyone is still hung over and not moving around much which is great! I am by no means awake, but I do have my Starbuck white mocha which makes me happy.

I hope you had a great New Year with no computer melt downs! :P

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]