gomer-b

Saturday, December 31, 2005

 
I ran to Target on my break and bought my new journal. I usually buy my journals at Barnes and Noble so I didn't know what kind of selection Target would offer.
I found the perfect journal! I love the rough texture on the cover of the journal. The pages are lined and are perfect for writing. The best part is the strength of
the paper which is perfect for adding my art. I am very excited about combining all my many journals into one cohesive book.

As you can see I am definitely excited about journaling.

I have seen quite a few blogs with reflections on the year past and goals for the new year. I have been thinking about this myself and I will say that I am glad that 2005 is over. We had some great things happen in that we were able to move to a new town and new state. It has been exciting process and a trying one as well. My husband and I found that there are definitely things we need to work on that we really didn't see before the move. My new years goals (and I say goals and not resolutions) are to take better care of my body, work on my relationships with my husband and family and #1 to improve my relationship with God. These are all things I have been working on this past year and I plan on continuing the improvement process in 2006.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]