gomer-b

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 
i am just not really in a good frame of mind right now. i am just frustrated with every aspect of my life. my husband is driving me crazy and i just can't deal with his moodiness. i thought i was doing a good job at work, but tonight i have been told i made a mistake. it's just one thing after another. i haven't really been doing any art to help me deal with stress. everytime i go to work on my art my husband has an issue. i think he is just jealous that i have a hobby and he hasn't been able to do his hobby. his hobby is fishing, but his boat was stolen and we can't afford to by him a new one. he won't just go fish off the shore or anything. so since he can't do what he wants i am not allowed to enjoy my art. i am thoroughly frustrated with the situation.

i miss my family, my mom, dad, sissies and papa.

i just want to curl up and go to sleep.

Comments:
i'm here thru blog explosion and i had to stop and say i hear ya. i feel like crap today. my husband is being a jackass and this day has been total crap. blah.

hope you feel better! hope i do too!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]