gomer-b

Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

only 2 more weeks! What a Relief!



Thank you to all who left encouraging comments!! I really appreciate it.

Finally....
I told my boss on Tuesday that I was leaving and it was such a huge relief. Especially since that day had been really crazy. My boss upset me so much. She told the Human Resources dept. that I had forged her signature on my timesheet and that I had done this before!

I would never do this!! She didn't remember signing it and automatically comes with the thought that I am a forger!!!! She finally admitted that she may have signed it and forgotten. Unfortunately she has never cleared up the issue with HR and I am left wondering what I did to make her say such an awful thing. It bothers me that I am leaving with a reputation as a lier, but I decided that I am just going to move on and not let her upset me. I only have 2 more weeks to work for such a crazy person. Enough of her STRESS!!!

I heard back from one of the companies in Omaha and they set me up with an interview for the week after we arrive. Hopefully it will work out and I won't have to be without a job to long.

This is such a great opportunity and I am so excited to be moving to a new state and to be given a chance for a fresh start.

Yeah!!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]