gomer-b

Friday, May 13, 2005

 

losing

i joined weight watchers online program yesteday. i haven't told anyone. i have started and stopped diets before. i feel that people don't really believe me. my husband just thinks i am wasting money.

I'LL SHOW YOU!!!! :)

anyway i like that it is online and i don't have to go to the meetings plus it is less expensive.

i decided to join because i am tired of living fat and it doesn't help when your husband makes a comment on how i am still gaining weight (which i am not!). i have been holding steady at the same weight for awhile now unfortunately that is a rather large number!

i am tired of not having clothes to wear.
i am tired of having my co-workers give me funny looks and commenting on how i am working for the wrong program (california center for physical activity).

i have been dealing with the above issues for quite awhile so they aren't the real reason. i guess my aha! moment was yesterday when i was eating french fries and a coke for breakfast. i have a hard time sleeping and i get short breathed often. i am just tired of not living life to the fullest!

so here goes!!!!

oh should i state my starting weight?

okay so i am taking a risk and putting it out there.

5/12/05 starting weight 247.

i am so embarrassed

Comments:
((((((((Nedda)))))))) Good luck honey!!
 
I am there with you. I have a lotta weight to lose too and I have started the low carb diet about 3 weeks ago.

This time, I have hung a big white poster on my wall in the bedroom and I am collageing items and words that inspire me to keep on track. I am just adding to it as I go including an weight chart. That way I see it when I get up and when I lay down to sleep and reminds me of all the reasons why.

I starter this under the influence of the mail art and art journal classes.

Remember I am fighting the same battle. We can do it.
 
you can do it!!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]