gomer-b

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

thought bubbles

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my current playlist
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel horrible. My boss was not happy with a vendor of ours so she told me to cancel our order. I was to say we were out of money. When I apologized to the vendor for all her hard work she said oh it is okay at least you didn't go to someone else. Ouch! We are going with someone else. I am scum!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Buried or Burned

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday I visited the grave site of my great-grandmother and my cousin. It was an interesting experience. Neither myself or my family has been there in so long. It took me awhile, but I finally found them.

My visit has me questioning if I want to be buried. The condition of some of the grave stones were awful. Some were sunken into the ground, some were almost broke in half, and some were so covered in grass you couldn't really see them. My relatives sites were both in good condition, but it doesn't matter since we never visit them.

I always thought I wanted to be buried, but now I am not so sure. Growing up everyone I knew was buried, now it seems that cremation is more of an option.
I thought I would want a place to go and visit, but I think that was just a romantic notion fueled by movies I have seen. I certainly haven't put that thought into action!

So as of now I am leaning toward not being buried, but who knows!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Traveling book

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Released about 2 days ago (4/25/2005 10:00:00 AM BX time) at Light Rail Train at Watt/I80 in Sacramento, California USA.

Go find it and other books at BookCrossing.com

Comments:
I could never be buried! I hate the thought of it, I can't stand to be cold or stuck in a small place. I'll haunt the world forever if i am...
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]