gomer-b

Monday, March 14, 2005

 

k-razyiness

my weekend flew by fast. I was unfortunately sick all weekend so I just slept. At least I feel well enough to come to work today.

Yesterday, my youngest sister, who i will call k, told me that she wants to move with us to omaha. This is a long story, but i will try to make it short. She has been involved with a guy who is not a great guy. She had broken up with him when we first found out that we could be moving. My hubby and I had decided to let her come with us, but then she got involved with him again. She just got fired from her job of 6 years because she had been spending to much work time with this guy. I guess this past weekend my parents told her that she had to make a choice between her family and this guy. She decided that her family is more important and now she wants to move with us.

not sure i really want to get in the middle of all this. my parents are already unhappy that my hubby and i are moving. they will be furious if k decides to go as well. oh, did i mention that k is 23 so she can do what she wants. i don't know if it is best that she comes and gets away from him or if she stays and has to deal with it face to face. we'll see. the hubby and i are supposed to sit down and discuss everything with her.

hopefully we will be able to work everything out.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]