gomer-b

Friday, February 18, 2005

 

week in review

monday:


the work day sucked because i was kicked out of my cubicle and thrown into a crappy cubicle. it is just a sucky, sucky, cube. now i have no privacy and everyone stops by to chat. very disrupting!


the evening was much, much better. my hubby and i went out for a very nice dinner and movie. we went to see hitch was a perfect valentine's movie.


tuesday:


i couldn't walk due to moving all the crap into the new crappy cubicle. my back was a mess. i had to stay in bed all day. my honey was very sweet to me though. he fetched me food, medicine, and whatever i needed. he is such a sweetheart.


wednesday:


i hobbled back to work where i attended a bunch of meetings and didn't really accomplish much work wise.


thursday:


i went to the eye doctor to get some spiffy new glasses. i didn't make it into work until almost lunch time. we all went out to lunch to say farewell to our co-worker who was let go. he is a great guy and everyone enjoyed working with him so it was very sad.


friday:


boring, boring, boring day so far. i wandered into work around 10 am and then went to lunch at 11:45 pm, i finally made it back to work at 12:30. i have spent most of the day transferring all my posts to blogger.com. i am moving my site to muddy-boots.blogspot.com. i am having mia at ciao! my bella! design me a new site which i can't wait to see. until the new design is complete i will post on both sites. now i am getting ready to go to the library with one of my co-workers. i really don't think that much work will be accomplished today. :)


tonight i am spending the night at the sleep clinic. i am being tested for sleep apnea which should be interesting.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]