gomer-b

Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

reflection

saturday. a day to reflect.

i had a rough week at work, but over all i am feeling pretty good with my return. i had a meeting with my boss yesterday to review my goals. i think it went pretty well. we are going to try to get me reclassified to a higher position. i was pretty amazed she was willing to listen since i had missed so much work. hopefully that will work out. i would be getting at least a $5,000 raise which will be extremely helpful.

family issues are worrying me. my husband and my father aren't on the best terms right now. i am in the middle and it is hard. i support my husband, but i also can see where my dad is coming from. right i don't feel very comfortable around my parents. i email my sisters daily, but even they are a little standoffish. it is rough because i am not a part of the disagreement. it has nothing to do with me, but i feel like i am being punished. i just pray that they can work things out.

regardless of work and home issues, i am feeling really blessed right now. everyday provides me with a new opportunity to worship God and i am thankful. i know that he is always there for me. right now i would be lost if i didn't have him to rely on. surprisingly i am happy regardless of the situations around me.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]