gomer-b

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 
it has been difficult this week to get access to the internet. we purchased a new cable modem on sunday and attempted to set it up. After 5 hours of various calls to our isp and to gateway we came to the conclusion that we would have to set up our old modem and return the new one. well once we hooked up the old modem we discovered that our isp had just started experiencing massive outages so once again no internet access. thankfully i was able to get on tonight! :) i have missed writing here even when it is only a few words. i also miss reading my fave blogs.

work has been interesting. i have been enjoying my time at work while my boss has been on vacation, but now i am starting to be put in a position to cover for her when i don't really have the knowledge to do so. fortunately i was able to bluff my way through. i hope this will help me in my goal of a promotion. :)

anyways, my week has been pretty good (even with the internet withdrawals). I am ready for the weekend though.

Comments:
Over New Year's, our cable went out... it was a sad, sad moment. Glad to see you've made it back onto the net.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]