gomer-b

Monday, January 10, 2005

 

fresh start

i feel great. this month has offered me a fresh start in my life and i am happy to receive it. i started back to work on the 3rd. getting adjusted to the commute and working full-time after having the month of december off has been interesting. i am working on having a positive attitude and making sure i control my stress by taking breaks and stretching throughout the day. i feel rejuvenated. i have been working on my spirit, soul and body by spending time in daily devotionals and prayer. i am eating healthier and i am more active. taking the light rail in the morning has been more enjoyable because i am using the time to get closer to God. when i am the most depressed is when i am the farthest away from God. not spending time with God daily really drags my spirit down. it is such a small thing, but there are great rewards.

i am taking each day one at a time. learning to let go of the things. when i am unhappy in my life i try to control others. this of course never works and only makes me more unhappy as well as the people in my life. intellectually i know that i am only responsible for myself, but emotionally it is taking longer to learn. i am making improvements everyday.

i am glad to be back blogging and look forward to the future!

Comments:
Hi!
Just found your blog through BE; I'm not a boot-person but those are just so cool :)I'll never be able to balance on top of them though!

I wish you luck in life; and more importenly: Gods blessing!

Love form an norwegian pastor =>
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]