gomer-b

Saturday, November 20, 2004

 

reflective

it's a saturday night and i am all alone for the first time in forever. my husband is at work and my mil is out of town. i love the quiet time to just relax. it is hard to relax when my mil is here. with the constant reminder that we are living in her house, well it gets old. i am glad that she is gone for the week. i will get to just have the time to be myself and not have her constantly checking up on me. it is like i am 12 and living back with my parents. living here can put a strain on my marriage. with me and my mil not getting along it puts my husband in the middle. that is really hard on him and makes for a very stressful household. i hope that we will be able to move out of state as planned next year.

i want to get as far away from all family as i can. don't get me wrong, i love my family and his to, but they are so demanding. trying to have our own lives is difficult with such overbearing parents. my parents are furious about the move and are going out of their way to point out all the negatives. guilt tripping is also high on their list.

i honestly don't feel like an adult. i am creeping closer and closer to 30, but it feels like i am still a child. all i want is my own house where my husband and i can actually be a married couple living our own lives.

one can dream.




**free ipods**

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]